Corporate Aircraft Service Program (CASPSM)
Three flexible options deliver superior customer support, budget predictability and consistent aircraft availability
With over 85 percent of business jets in the world flying with Rockwell Collins avionics, how will you be protected? Come join over 2,000 customers already enjoying the benefits of our Corporate Aircraft Service Program (CASP), which guarantees aircraft operational availability while eliminating financial risk.
With a 90 percent renewal rate, our CASP solutions are tailored to meet your unique requirements. CASP provides three different solutions to accommodate a variety of aircraft sizes and types, as well as your preferred features. Each provides superior support, so your passengers – and your aircraft’s resale value – can stay aloft.
Features & Benefits
- No-charge exchange, rental, repairs and troubleshooters
- Rockwell Collins asset pools populated with the latest reliability service bulletins
- RVSM recertification and removal and refit labor coverage
- Multi-year contracts with fixed pricing
- Up to five NFFs without penalty
- Limited down time
- Easy budgeting
- Simple enrollment and immediate coverage, with no pre-inspection or buy-in fees
- Only pay for the hours you fly (minimum hours apply)
Watch: Rockwell Collins CASP (Corporate Aircraft Service Program)