At PTE 2017, Rockwell Collins will be highlighting cloud-based, biometrics and airport automation solutions that are transforming the passenger experience.
Click to enlarge
- Cloud-based, biometrics and airport automation solutions driving change
AMSTERDAM, Netherlands (March 7, 2017) - At Passenger Terminal Expo (PTE) 2017, Rockwell Collins will be showcasing its growing portfolio of end-to-end solutions for airports worldwide that will transform the passenger experience.
“As airports, airlines and passengers look for ways to improve and streamline the travel experience, PTE provides us with the perfect opportunity to introduce innovative new product offerings aimed at helping achieve those goals,” said Christopher Forrest, vice president of Airport Systems for Rockwell Collins. “We’ve been building momentum at airports throughout the world and we look forward to demonstrating our portfolio of airport products for both customers and travelers during the show.”
In addition to highlighting product enhancements, Rockwell Collins plans to announce a number of new airport contracts, including several regional airports, that are benefiting from its scalable solutions.
Exhibit highlights will include:
- Cloud-based solutions - Rockwell Collins will introduce ARINC cMUSE, the company’s next generation cloud-native Common Use Passenger Processing System (CUPPS) designed to provide an affordable and flexible check-in system for airports.
- Self-service bag drop solutions - With its recent acquisition of Pulse.Aero, Ltd. Rockwell Collins now offers a complete line of self-service bag drop solutions. These new solutions are being implemented at several new airports.
- Biometrics integration- Rockwell Collins will demonstrate the latest developments of its biometric based identity management solution including integration with its self-service bag drop offering to enable a seamless passenger experience through the airport journey.
- Rockwell Collins will host a media briefing on Tuesday, March 14, from 1-2:00 p.m. in the RAI Conference Centre, Room D401, at Europaplein 22, Amsterdam 1078. Interested media can contact Alison Chambers at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Rockwell Collins news from PTE will be posted on the Passenger Terminal Expo event page on the company’s website.
- Journalists and the public can connect with the company through its social channels via @RockwellCollins Twitter feeds, Facebook fan page and Instagram.
About Rockwell Collins
Rockwell Collins is a pioneer in the development and deployment of innovative aviation and high-integrity solutions for both commercial and government applications. Our expertise in flight deck avionics, cabin electronics, mission communications, simulation and training, and information management is delivered by a global workforce, and a service and support network that crosses more than 150 countries. To find out more, please visit www.rockwellcollins.com.