Visit us at ARSAG 2017
Flexible training, communications and navigation guidance solutions for today’s dynamic combat environment
Stop by our booth (#1) to experience our innovative Virtual Avionics Procedures Trainer, which revolutionizes operations and maintenance training in next-generation avionics systems at a fraction of the cost of conventional training systems.
Also featured will be our Head-up Guidance System with Enhanced Vision System, which brings revolutionary flight-deck technology to enhance pilot situational awareness and increase safety. In addition, we’re featuring our Wideband HF solutions. They provide exceptional mission enhancements and flexibility to meet the critical mission needs of today’s tanker and mobility forces.
Please extend this invitation to other members of your organization who may also have an interest in our exhibit.
Featured will be:
Squadron Level Avionics Training Device/Virtual Avionics Procedures Trainer (VAPT)
- Utilizes KC-135 Operational Flight Program (OFP)
- Increases training opportunities
- Multi-platform capability in a single system
Head-up Guidance System (HGS™) and Enhanced Vision System (EVS)
- Eyes-forward operation for maximum situational awareness
- Improves safety and operational reliability
Modernized Wideband HF
- Digital HF high-speed video, voice and data for assured communications
- Improved capability and 10X data rate increase
To schedule a specific time to meet: Please contact Bobby Fowler at 402-613-3188 or firstname.lastname@example.org.