Having the opportunity to work in a professional environment while still in school is a great way for students to affirm their career choices. Each year, Rockwell Collins welcomes numerous interns throughout our company and geographic locations.
In addition to professional experience in an innovative company, we offer our interns the following benefits:
- Career development resources
- Networking, online training, mentoring and more, available to help students continue growing in their chosen field. Click here to learn more.
- Eligibility for interns to buy medical, dental and vision insurance coverage, if needed, through Rockwell Collins
- Holiday pay for holidays that occur while interns are on the job
- Tuition reimbursement eligibility for one core class per year based on company tuition guidelines
- Savings plan – 401(k) eligibility - Rockwell Collins will match 50 percent of the intern's contributions up to 8 percent of pay
Travel reimbursement and housing allowance - if the student lives beyond a 50-mile radius of our work location, he or she may be reimbursed for travel expenses and qualify for a furnished apartment, utilities included.
Be sure to create a profile in our job database and search for co-op opportunities.